Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate
Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Maxi Calci N is also known as Calcium Salt. It is a fertilizer needed by plants for growth and survival.
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Maxi Calci N is composed of Nitrogen and Calcium with trace quantities of sulphur and chlorine.
- It is used in vegetables, ornamentals, and orchids.
- It facilitates stable rooting and a strong soil structure.
- It results in higher yields and profits for farmers.
- Early application of this fertilizer safeguards plants from calcium deficiency.
- It is soluble and easy to apply.
- It is affordable and safe to use.
- It can be used as a foliar fertilizer.
- It can last for a very long time.
- It should not be kept in a place where it can be affected by sunlight or rain.
- Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Maxi Calci N is required by plants for the production of seeds and enhancement of fruit quality.
- It lengthens the shelf life of fruits.
- It is important for the construction of solid plant cell walls.
- It aids resistance to diseases and stress factors.
- It supplies nitrate which activates healthy growth.
- It increases the number of marketable goods.
- It is an essential nutrient in the healthy growth of plants.
Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Maxi Calci N can maximize the outcome of crop inputs and yield much more nutritious products than other calcium-based fertilizers. It is very essential in providing calcium to the plants to protect them from suffering from calcium deficiencies like rot, premature dropping of flowers, and shrinking foliage. It is the best fertilizer for soils of poor quality where calcium is naturally lacking.
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!