Kolar insecticide is a broad spectrum of strong contact and stomach poison with fumigant action. It effectively controls boil worms, cutworms, white grub, termites, borers on crops like cotton, vegetables, pulses, paddy, and fruit trees.
- Kindly use this product while adhering to all safety procedures.
- Chlorpyriphos 20.0% (AI)
- Emulsifier 6.0%
- Solvent 74.0%
- A broad spectrum of strong contact and stomach poison with fumigant action. It effectively controls boil worms, cutworms, white grub, termites, borers on crops like cotton, vegetables, pulses, paddy, and fruit trees.
- It is also widely used in pre and post-construction and in public health
- Pre-harvest Interval: 28 days
- Re-entry period: 24 hours
Kolar insecticide against termites
It effectively controls termites and other soil insects in field and plantation crops, as well as in factories, furniture, and buildings. Prepare termiticide emulsion by mixing 1500ml of the product in 100 liters of water and drench the soil around the tree (8cm width and 30cm depth) with 2.5 liters of the above emulsion. Dilute 2500 ml of the product in 50 liters of water and use 5-6 liters of this solution in the foundation and sub-slab area and around the perimeter of the building per linear meter in pre-construction. In post-construction, inject solution through holes drilled into the ground slab at a distance of 30-50 cm apart.
Against insects of public health importance
Use at 125-250 ml product per 10 liters of water against cockroaches, spiders, ants, fleas, mosquitoes at 1 per square meter.
Dosage and administration of kolar insecticide
|Crop per hectare||Recommended pest||Dosage and dilution in 500 liters of water|
|Paddy||Brown leafhopper, stem borer||1250 ml|
|Pulses||Pod borer, leaf rotter, cutworm||2000 – 3000 ml|
|Cotton||Aphids, bollworm, whitefly||1250 ml|
|Vegetable||Shoot borer, caterpillar, diamond black moth, cutworm||1000 – 1250 ml|
|Fruit trees||Pyrilla, aphid, termite||1250 ml|
- Store in the original container, keep tightly closed in a dry area.
- Do not open or use near food, feed, or drinking water.
- Disposal of containers: Dispose of off in a safe manner so as to prevent environmental or water pollution/contamination