Efia Hot Pepper
We sell Efia hot pepper which is a premium product which shows strong plant vigour and a high fruit set.
- The offered seeds produce hot red pepper fruits, their shapes are slightly rectangular and highly uniform.
- The immature fruit is bright green in colour, turning into deep red when fully mature. It has an attractive and aromatic taste.
Efia Hot Pepper: Product characteristics
- Origin: East-West Seed International, Thailand
- Variety: Efia
- Plant vigour: Moderate
- Shape: Somewhat oblong
- Immature colour: Green
- Mature colour: Dark-red
- Wall thickness: Thick
- Pungency/aroma: Highly spicy with a strong aromatic taste.
- Intermediate resistance: Tm and Cmv (Tobacco and Cucumber Mosaic Virus)
- Seed pack: 10 gm pack
- Maturity: 100-150 days
Nutritional Benefits of Eating Hot Peppers
- Digestive system: Hot peppers contain some substances that are beneficial against ulcers. They can also serve as anti-irritants to the alimentary tract. Hot peppers contain trace amounts of antioxidants and other chemicals that aid digestive issues such as healing an upset stomach, reducing intestinal gas, curing diarrhoea and acting as a natural remedy for cramps.
- Healthy heart: It also enhances the circulatory system and prevents heart disease by lowering blood serum cholesterol, and reducing lipid deposits. Consumption of hot peppers can also lead to dilating blood vessels to aid blood flow.
- Reduction of cancer risks: Capsaicin in red hot peppers is anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant allowing hot peppers to fight cancers. Research also shows that the consumption of large quantities of peppers is effective against breast, pancreatic and bladder cancers.
- Prevention of bad breath: They can serve as a disinfectant to the air you breathe out, improving the odour of your breath.
- Hot peppers can also mitigate migraines, significantly lessening body pains.
- Improvement of metabolism and promotion of weight loss.
- It can prevent allergic reactions and symptoms of allergies. Place your orders today
- The seeds are packed in 5-gram packs. They are very productive with strong plant vigour and high fruit set.
- Efia is the typical Hanabero pepper (also called “Rodo” by the Yorubas).
- Kindly place an order for now.
There are no reviews yet.