We offer Larisa F1 Tomato Seeds which are indeterminate hybrid tomato variants with medium to strong vigour.
- It has an easy setting ability with uniform clusters.
- It adapts well to warm and humid conditions.
- Fruits are flat round and large in size. Colour is deep red and fruits are very firm with a good shelf life.
Larisa F1: Product characteristics
- Origin: Thailand (East West Seed).
- Applicable: Greenhouse cultivation.
- Plant vigour: Strong.
- Fruit weight: 180 to 210 grams.
- Weight (seed count): 500/seeds per sachet.
- Maturity days: 80 to 85 days.
- Fruit shape: Flat round and large.
- Fruit flesh color: Deep red color.
- Firmness: Very firm.
- Storage: Long shelf life.
- Disease resistance: High resistance to ToMV and Vd. Intermediate resistance to BW and TYLCV.
Nutritional facts of tomatoes
- The water content of tomatoes is about 95%, with the other 5% being mainly carbohydrates and fiber.
- Tomatoes are also good sources of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K, vitamin B9 (folate), etc.
- Including tomatoes in the diet can help prevent cancer, maintain healthy blood pressure and reduce blood glucose level in people with diabetes
- They contain key carotenoids like lutein and lycopene. These can protect the eye against light-induced damage
- Tomatoes are among the top ten fruits and vegetables for that contain low levels of pesticide residue.