Maxi MKP is a fully soluble fertilizer comprising potassium and phosphorous, recommended for vegetables, fruits, vines, flowers, turf, and ornamentals.
- MKP is water-soluble mono-potassium phosphate fertilizer and an efficient source of phosphorus.
- It is suitable for application before flowering in mangoes and cashews mainly. Also useful in groundnuts, beans soybeans, and vegetables
Maxi MKP: Advantages
- It is a fully water-soluble fertilizer, containing two essential elements for your crop development, providing immediately available potassium and phosphorous.
- The product is also free of chloride, sodium, and other detrimental elements for plants.
- Safe for plants and humans; has a moderately low pH and low salt index.
- Mono Potassium Phosphate is the most readily available fertilizer form of potassium and phosphorous available.
- As a nitrogen-free fertilizer, Mono Potassium Phosphate is the preferred source of phosphorous and potassium when nitrogen should be limited.
- It is particularly important for:
- Root establishment
- Early growth stages of root and vegetable crops
- Fruit and vegetable size, sugar and colour development
- Flower development of fruit trees and ornamentals
- It is suitable for application via irrigation systems on any growing medium and can be used for foliar spraying when a quick response is required.
- It dissolves rapidly and completely and remains in solution ready for root adsorption or is taken in via leaf surfaces.
There are no reviews yet.