Double-Budded Seedlings of all Citrus Species are seedlings of all Citrus fruits under the Order Sapindales and Family, Rutaceae. They are richly found in tropical and subtropical regions.
- Can survive in a wide spectrum of soil and climate conditions.
- Well nursed and very fertile.
- Completes the process of fruiting in less than two years.
- Have a high chance of developing into attractive, mid to large-sized trees.
- Grows well on soil with pH 5.5 to 6.0.
- Double Budded Seedlings of all Citrus Species grow to become Citrus trees that are also known as Fruit Salad trees.
Planting requirements of Double-budded seedlings
- * Avoid plantation at spots close to septic tanks or drain fields.
* Sites of plantations should be about five in diameter and free of weeds.
* Fertilizers should not be applied within the first two years of plantation.
* Low to midrange temperatures are required for planting of these Double-Budded Seedlings of all Citrus Species.
* Well-drained, deep and fertile soils are necessary for the plantations of these seedlings.
* In need of regular moisture in the soil for rapid germination.
* Organic manure must be used with the topsoil during the plantation of the seedlings.
* Sandy and Clay soil can be used for planting the seedlings but sandy soil is preferable.
- Two or three varieties of Citrus Species can be formed after tree maturation.
- High yield of quality fruits from Double-budded seedlings.
There are no reviews yet.