Plastic egg crates
Our plastic egg crates are made of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) materials and they offer greater egg safety, durability and cleanliness.
- One-piece HDPE construction results in a durable basket that encloses and protects your eggs.
- It can conveniently transport 32 eggs at a time.
- This crate also features smooth surfaces which make loading and unloading easy.
- HDPE withstands repeated washings and is resistant to detergents and disinfectants.
Plastic egg crates: Product features
- Unique interlocking design assures firm, secure stacking of baskets.
- The straight sidewall makes it easy to pack eggs without fear of breakage.
- Designed for maximum air circulation to enhance rapid reduction of egg temperatures in all coolers.
- Superior to wire and other plastic baskets and does not feature moving parts.
- The egg crates can accommodate 32 eggs conveniently.
- Clearly marked serrated edge indicates proper basket alignment for stacking and nesting.
- 2:1 nesting ratio permits efficient use of warehouse and delivery-truck space.
- They come in different colours depending on the customers’ desire.
Vehicles transporting food should be ideally dedicated to only transport food.
Shell eggs packed for consumers should be stored and transported under refrigeration at an ambient (surrounding) air temperature not to exceed 45°F
The driver should drive cautiously while transporting.