Poultry Feeding Machine
The poultry feeding machine is an electric feed transport equipment. It is an automatic solution to the feeding problem associated with raising chickens. On a poultry farm, this machine is used to distribute feed to the birds. This is a critical function because proper feed and water distribution are critical in the poultry industry. They have a direct impact on the health and egg production of your birds.
The main function of this feeding system is to transport the finished feed directly to the feeding area and feed it once. It is widely used in the farming and animal husbandry aquaculture areas, large and small-scale farms, and standard community feeding farms. A variety of pastures, crop straws, silage, and other fibrous feed powders or granules can be mixed and stirred, and then put into the machine for feeding operations.
- 2 hp power rating
- Feed tank
- Feed conveyor
- DC motor
- Easy to operate
- It can help farmers reduce labour costs, save time, and improve poultry management efficiency.
- When using a complete automatic feeding system, it does not require any person to operate during the feed conveying and feeding process, the whole process is completely automatic.
- The feeding machine is very easy to operate and there is very little noise when it runs. It is also easy to change the direction in which it moves.
- It is a time-saving device that feeds uniformly.
- This machine has very low power consumption.
- It can transport powdered feed as well as pelleted feed.