Poultry plucker fingers
After long use of the \, some of the rubber fingers can become worn and may limit the machine’s ability to pluck feathers as effectively. That is why you need to have these poultry plucker fingers in your stock as you may need them pretty soon.
- Use the plucker fingers for a wide range of poultry needs. This tool allows you to remove the feathers from birds with ease.
- They are made from real rubber, not from a rubber compound. You can use this tool to pluck an entire chicken to get the job done faster.
- These fingers are easy to install and can last for multiple uses.
- The glue stick has the advantages of high wear resistance, large elasticity, no easy breaking, good hair removal effect, and low skin breaking rate
- Standard size poultry plucker replacement fingers
- Medium-durometer-hardness rubber
- Finest quality ultra-soft materials
- Ideal for use on feather plucking machines
- Fits into the holes of the de-feathering machine
- Recommended for poultry, duck, small turkey, and others.
How poultry plucker fingers work
- A drum-style feather plucking machine consists of a stainless steel barrel lined with these rubber plucking fingers.
- As the base of the barrel spins, the fingers rub against the poultry (previously killed and dipped in hot water) removing the birds’ feathers quickly and efficiently.
How to manage rubber finger use during poultry processing
To ensure that broiler carcasses are successfully plucked, various aspects of the processing must be aligned if rubber fingers are to perform at their best.
- Rubber fingers play a key role in poultry processing, but there are various factors that can impact whether they produce a well-plucked bird or not.
- Their monitoring is essential to ensure not only a well-defeathered carcass but also that fingers are not worn or damaged.
- Ensure you monitor the fingers after every use.
- In addition, make sure the birds are properly slaughtered and drained before putting them into the defeathering machine. If not, the birds will offer resistance and this can negatively affect the plucker fingers.
- Scald the birds properly in hot water before putting them in the defeathering machine. The proper scalding temperature largely depends on the toughness of the carcass’s skin.
Bose Oyelakin (verified owner) –
Got them on time, the pluckers are really helpful. You guys customers service is really cool. I had to order a second time. Keep improving and getting better.
Churem.Emeka (verified owner) –
They are working perfectly fine and delivery was okay