Aller Sana Float for Growers Tilapia
We supply Aller Sana Float Tilapia, a good quality, full-floating freshwater fish feed (for Tilapia) available to the Nigerian aquaculture sector. Our feed offers competitively-priced and specially formulated pellet sizes that meet international quality and safety benchmarks.
- Our deluxe fish feed pellets that have been produced under best manufacturing practices (BMP) are specially formulated to float, meeting your fish’s specific needs.
Aller Sana Float Tilapia is formulated by Aller Aqua, one of the world’s most experienced producers of high quality extruded fish feed for aquaculture without compromising the nutrient content, raw materials, and production technology. Our product benefits include:
- Improved feed conversion ratio (FCR).
- With our product, you will achieve a higher yield on your farm in an incredibly shorter time.
- They offer a low nutrient discharge, implying that the intact feeds are still available for your fish after a long time.
- It becomes easier for you to produce healthy fish of good quality.
- As your fish take our product, you have an excellent return on your investment.
- High nutritional content with amino acids and protein balance.
Fish feed production
- The maximum temperature during extrusion and expansion is up to 150 degrees. A variety of micro-organisms help improve the quality of feed and reduce the disease of the digestive tract of fish.
- After extrusion, the structure of the feed pellet is loose, porous, crispy and with good taste and flavor.
- Extrusion can make the starch pasting and protein organized, which is beneficial to the digestion of the catfish. This improves the digestibility and utilization of the feed.
- Floating feeds on water help to improve feeding, reduce waste and improve the feed conversion ratio.
- Using the floating feed helps detect the amount of feed given to the fish daily and helps prevent water pollution, growth of harmful microbes and reduces the chances of mortality.