Bella Rabbit Feed
Unlike feeds for ruminants, rabbit diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water.
Advantages of the Bella Rabbit feed
- For healthy growth in order to develop high immunity to face the possible stresses like diseases, climate, etc.
- It supplies essential nutrients for the growth of weaners.
- Provides natural sources of essential amino acids, essential vitamins and minerals.
- Higher feed utilization rate and low disease incidences
- Rabbits should be fed unlimited pellets, as their bones and muscles need plenty of protein and calcium for proper growth.
- Feed pelleting can be defined as the conversion of finely ground mash feed into dense, free-flowing pellets or capsules, in a process that involves steam injection (moisture and heat) and mechanical pressure.
- There are several advantages of feeding pelleted rather than mash feed. The main advantage is improved bird performance (improved feed intake, weight gain, and feed conversion).
- Other benefits of feeding pelleted diets include increase feed density, decrease feed dustiness, wastage and selection, better mechanical handling of feed on the feed lines, and destruction of feed-borne pathogens.
- Thus, in order to achieve these multi-benefits, the pellet durability should be of standard quality which is offered in Bella’s feeds.