Ultima Super Starter Pellet
The Ultima broiler super starter pellet is indicated for a minimum feed conversion ratio, maximum weight gain, and lowest possible production cost. The super starter is a feed that gives broilers a super-fast growth to attain market weight within 6-8 weeks of life.
Features of the Ultima feed
- Fed from 0-2 weeks of age
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
- Contains high nutrient density (Amino Acids, Vitamin E, Zinc, and Sodium)
- Helps in the utilization of chick’s yolk reserve for the development of the vital organs
- Enhancing chick early development, with an increase in the final weight.
- The super starter feed is designed in a very precise manner for the healthy growth of the chick in order to develop high immunity to face the possible stresses such as diseases, weather change, vaccinations, handling, etc.
Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds prefer bigger particles. This feed comes in a fine pellet which makes it easy for the chicks to pick up the feed faster. With Ultima Pellet we have deployed cutting-edge technologies into ensuring that there is uniformity in the particles, thereby tackling the imbalance in nutrition which is a common concern in the existing feed market.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat, or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
Advantages of the Super Starter feed
- For healthy growth of the chick in order to develop high immunity to face the possible stresses like diseases, climate, etc.
- It supplies essential nutrients for the growth of chicks.
- Provides natural sources of essential amino acids, essential vitamins, and minerals.
- Higher feed utilization rate and low disease incidences
There are no reviews yet.