P4Gold is a simple and quick test that is necessary for managing the fertility of a herd.
* P4Gold can be used on its own or alongside other heat detection devices.
* It is simple and quick.
* Investigates poor fertility and non-cycling cows.
* Prevents mistimed insemination and insemination of an already pregnant cow.
* Prevents incorrect calving dates and mistimed dry periods.
* Improves pregnancy diagnosis percentage.
* This product helps diagnose problems such as persistent corpus luteum.
* It detects silent heats.
* Detects non-pregnant cows 19-23 days post insemination.
* Quantity: 25 sticks per pack.
How to use P4Gold
1. Strip the teat 3 times before taking a sample into a pot. You only need milk from one quarter.
2. Swirl the pot to mix up the milk and distribute the fat.
3. Using the pipette, squeeze and draw milk up to the base of the bulb.
4. Squeeze 5 drops of milk into the test tube. This is the correct amount of milk, do not add more. Discard pipette.
5. Using the dropper bottle, squeeze 3 drops of reagent only into the test tube containing the milk.
6. Swirl the test tube to mix up the milk and reagent.
7. Open the foil pouch and remove the test. Add the test to the test tube with the gold arrows pointing down. Leave in milk for exactly 10 minutes.
8. Finished! Remove the test immediately once the 10 minutes is up and read the result.
* This test helps save costs by cutting off excessive technician fees and excessive veterinary fees.
* It prevents calf loss.
P4Gold gives you clear and accurate information to help you manage the fertility of your herd. It works alongside other heat detection methods to remove false positives. The use of P4Gold prevents unnecessary culling and extended calving periods.
Thousands of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!