Amprolin 300 is a condensed powder of Amprolium HCl, water-soluble for use in drinking water in chickens, cows, lambs, young goats, cattle, and sheep.
- It is used as a preventive or therapeutic agent against Eimeria infections in poultry, in particular E. Tenella, E, guy. Necatrix and E, guy. Acervulin.
- It is decisive against other protozoan infections such as Histomoniasis (Blackhead) in turkeys and poultry; against coccidiosis in cows, sheep, and goats; against amoebiasis in different animals.
It is suitable for
- Livestock and chicken
Amprolin 300: Product composition
Amprolium hydrochloride 300mg
Side effects of use
- Long-term treatment with high doses can result in delayed growth or polyneuritis (due to reversible thiamine deficiency).
- The development of natural immunity can be delayed.
Incompatibility with other veterinary medications
- May not mix with other drugs such as antibiotics and feed additives.
Amprolin 300: Dosage
For oral administration through drinking water or milk
Calves, sheep, and goats;
- Preventive; 1g per 60kg body weight through drinking water for 1-2 weeks.
- Curative; 1g per 30kg body weight through drinking water for 5 days.
- Preventive; 100g per 500 liters of water for 1-2 weeks.
- Curative; 100g per 150-250 liters of water for 5-7 days.
- Not intended for birds producing eggs for human consumption.
- Milk: 3 days of milk
- Meat: three days.