Diclacox Liquid is effective for the prevention and treatment of the following diseases:
- Poultry: Intestinal coccidiosis, mixed coccidial and comorbidities consequent to the infection of coccidial organisms.
- Calves, lambs, and piglets: Enteritis caused by coccidial and bacterial infections.
- Rabbits: Intestinal coccidiosis and bacterial infections.
Properties of Diclacox Liquid
- Diclazuril, the active ingredient of Diclacox, is a benzeneacetonitrile derivative. Its effect on the asexual and sexual stages of coccidia blocks the excretion of oocysts inducing an interruption of the life cycle of the parasite. Diclazuril was shown in studies to reduce lesions scores and improve the performance and health of birds challenged with E. maxima.
- Each 1 ml contains: Diclazuril 10 mg
- Diclacox is indicated for the prevention of coccidiosis in poultry caused by Eimeria tenella, E. necatrix, E. acervulina, E. brunetti, E. mitis (Mivati) and E. maxima.
- Diclacox reduces the damage and lesion scores of Coccidia and improves the performance and health of infected animals
Dosage and Administration
- Poultry: Add 50 ml Diclacox per 200 litres of drinking water for 48 hrs.
- For Severe Cases: add 100 ml Diclacox per 200 litres of drinking water for 48 hrs.
- Meat: 5 days.
- Store in a dark place at a temperature below 30ºC.
- For Veterinary Use Only
There are no reviews yet.