DiverCIPRO is an antibiotic that can treat respiratory and gastrointestinal infections caused by microorganisms susceptible to ciprofloxacin.
- This product is licensed for use in multiple species and can be dissolved in water, milk replacer or feed.
- It is suitable for use on animals and is available for nationwide delivery.
- Place an order with us today!
Composition of DiverCIPRO
Each ml contains Ciprofloxacin HCL, 200mg
Treatment and prevention of infections caused by micro-organisms susceptible to ciprofloxacin like:
- Respiratory Diseases (CRD), CCRD, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Coryza, Pasteurellosis
- Urogenital/reproductive tract infections in small and large animals
- Gastrointestinal tract infection (Salmonellosis Colibacillosis)
- Secondary bacterial infection due to viral diseases
- Hyper-sensitivity to Ciprofloxacin
- Administration to animals with serious hepatic and/or renal function
- Concurrent administration of tetracycline, chloramphenicol, macrolides and lincosamides
- Treatment: 100ml per 400 litres of drinking water for 3-5 days
- Prevention: 100ml to 800 litres of drinking water
Calves, Lambs, Rabbits:
- 0.3 – 0.5ml/10kg live weight daily and orally with water for 3-5 days (3-5mg active substance per kg live weight daily)
- Eggs: 14 days
- Meat: 28days
- Store in a dry, dark place below 30 °C.
- Store in a closed packing.
- During treatment, don’t medicate water with mineral preparations.
- Livestock farmers handling drugs must be cautious about the drugs and commit to their judicious management, use, and administration.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease.