Doxineo is a perfect start for Day Old Chicks. It is a powerful broad-spectrum bactericidal combination of Doxycycline Hydrochloride and Neomycin Sulphate which acts synergistically to efficiently eliminate Gram-positive and Gram-negative microbes susceptible to Doxycycline and/or Neomycin.
- Doxineo is lipophilic with good distribution around the CNS, eye and prostate at therapeutic concentrations.
- We deliver this product nationwide.
Composition of Doxineo
Each 50gm contains:
- Doxycycline Hydrochloride B.P (vet): 100mg
- Neomycin Sulphate B.P (vet): 100mg
- It is slowly absorbed in the gut (Neomycin) and is the first choice in the treatment of enteric diseases such as necrotic enteritis.
Specific indications for using Doxineo
- Early chick mortality
- Necrotic enteritis
- Non-specific diarrhoea
- Pullorum disease
- 1gm in 5 litres of drinking water for 5 days
- Meat: 14 days
- Double blockade bacteria: The offered product is a powerful high concentrated antibiotic with double blockage action, thanks to synergism between trimethoprim and sulphadiazine against sensitive Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Broad-spectrum antibacterial: It is a broad-spectrum bactericidal antibiotic in poultry, pig, horse, calf, lamb, goat and fish.
- High tissue diffusion: Diaziprim-48% S diffuses fast and totally through the body tissues.
- Solubility and stability: This product is also highly soluble and stable in water, feed and also in milk even in tropical conditions.
- Safety: It is been proven to have excellent tolerance.