Glutarsan is a Triple Action Disinfectant with the following actions
- Action on the pathogen; Lysis of the cell wall, affects the bacteria spore
- Action on the environment; Degreasing, cleaning and deodorizing
- Neutralizing action; Bactericidal, virucidal, and fungicidal
Dosage and Direction for Use
- To achieve a disinfecting action in particular to control viruses (avian influenza, swine influenza, etc.), bacteria, fungi, and yeasts dilute 1 liter of the product in 50 liters of water); let the product act for a minimum contact time of 30 minutes.
- To achieve a sanitizing and deodorizing action in breeding rooms, with equipment, water, slaughterhouses, and hatcheries, use 1.5ml of product per liter of water.
- The diluted solution may be sprayed by means of pumps or be applied on surfaces with a cloth or sponge. Before disinfection, it is recommended to remove dirt mechanically.
There are no reviews yet.