Nufobacter is an antibiofilm, acidifier, drinking line cleanser, and growth promoter specially indicated to improve gut health and performance.
- Formic acid
- Propionic acid
- Ammonium hydroxide
- Copper sulphate
- Reduction of disease incidence which leads to reduced usage of antibiotics.
- Ensures adequate breakdown and complete absorption of nutrients which results in improved FCR.
- Significantly boosts egg production in layers.
- Ensures flock size uniformity.
- Prevents biofilm formation in water lines (copper sulphate).
- Maintains a clean water supply system.
DOSAGE (ml/L drinking water)
- Preventive dosage: 0.5-1 ml/L
- Water quality problems: 0.5-1 ml/L
- Treatment: 2-3 ml/ L
Liquid: 1 & 5 litre containers