Vitamin A D E
We offer Vitamin A D E whose main constituents are vitamins A, D3, E. These nutritional packages assist birds by:
- Boosting egg number, shape, and texture in laying hens
- Corrects eggshell fragility
- Maintaining healthy beaks, skeletal and soft tissue, mucous membranes, and skin
- Maintaining healthy immune function
- Fighting free radicals and thus preventing disease development
Medication of Vitamin A D E
- Animal species; poultry
- Route of administration; oral
- Dosage – 1L Medicates 2,000 liters of water
Multivitamins in poultry
- In light of difficult market conditions, rising raw ingredients prices, and increasing competition, industrial poultry farming is more challenging than ever. Although micro-and micronutrient deficiency is traditionally fairly rare, the reduced feed intake during periods of stress or disease and the prevalence of pathogens in large flocks means that an efficient nutritional strategy could be an effective solution for producers keen to safeguard production.
- For the chicks and hens, D3, E, and B complex vitamins contribute to a healthy immune system, as well as increasing energy levels and appetite after a period of stress.
- Vitamin supplementation is a good strategy for all hens but is particularly important to boost the defenses of birds whose immune systems have been challenged by disease or even by vaccination.
- In addition, these micronutrients are essential for energy synthesis, increasing the vitality of weak birds.
- Vitamin D plays a vital role in the optimal function of a hen’s skeletal system, strengthening the bones, claws, and beak. It also has a positive impact on the quality of the eggshells produced by layers.
- Vitamin E is vital for growth and good egg production. It also contributes to a healthy immune system by increasing the activity of “microbe-eating” phagocytes, cells that ingest and destroy harmful bacteria.