Bird Repellent Gel
Pestman bird repellent gel was made from high-quality biological repellent active ingredients, and it is a long-acting biological bird repellent.
The principle of this product is to use the synergistic effect of bird’s vision, touch, smell and taste to achieve the purpose of repelling birds.
- It only drives away the birds, and do no harm to them.
- The product is non-toxic and non-corrosive. It has excellent ultraviolet stability, thermal stability, electrical insulation, ageing resistance, ozone resistance and rainwater erosion resistance.
- It can be used directly in the range of -40 to 100℃ without any change in physical properties.
- In addition, the time-effective period of the product is more than 360 days.
- The product can be coated on the cables, wires and other objects, which can prevent rats from biting, and has good effect on repelling rats.
- Active ingredient: 10% polybutene, 0.2% capsaicin, 0.3% menthol
- Packaging: 250g/tube
- Expiry date: 5 years
- It effectively drives away pigeons, doves, starlings, etc.
Directions for use
- Apply it with a caulking gun. Trim the end of the product, then insert it into the caulking gun track.
- Place it gently on the surface and slowly inject it out. Coating it into strips, zigzags or circles with intervals of 5-10 cm. It also can be coated in strips continuously
- Each tube can use about 3 meters.
- It is mainly used to drive away pigeons, doves and Starling.
- It is recommended to use it on a flat surface.
- If it gets on hands or clothes, please clean it with mineral oil, naphtha or powder cleaning agents.