Diesel Pelletizing Machine
The Diesel Pelletizing Machine is a diesel-powered pelletizer used for converting feed ingredients that are in mash form into dry pellets, resulting in small, strong, and smooth pellets that are good for feeding animals like fish.
Pelletizing machines form pellets of consistent size, shape, and weight and are an important part of modern commercial aquaculture as manufactured fish feeds provide balanced nutrition in a stable and concentrated form, enabling the animal (e.g, fish) to feed efficiently and grow to their full potential.
- Diesel-powered, diesel capacity: 8hp
- The capacity of this floating fish feed pelletizer is 200 kg/hr.
- Comprises a motor, cutter, heating tube, stock bin, etc.
- It utilizes steam, pressure, and temperature.
- The key components are the die and roller which are made of high-quality alloy material and are well treated with heat to ensure the machine’s durability.
- It uses dies to form the pellets.
- Dies: 3 pieces (2.5mm, 4mm, 6mm)
- The machine is very easy to operate, and it produces very low noise.
- The feed pelletizer is widely used for producing feed pellets for various kinds of animals.
- Since ingredients are pressed together, it makes it impossible for the fish to selectively eat the ingredients they want.
- Pelleted feed made by feed pellet machine can make animals have better performance than a meal ration.
- The pelletizer adopts an electric heating device to improve the feed expansion rate and pellet floating time.
- It minimizes the degradation of food nutrients while improving the digestibility of protein and starches.