Poultry Processing Line
This Poultry Processing Line (Combo) offers a combination of efficiency as well as time-saving options for the swift processing of poultry for farmers. It helps save time and energy. These processing units consist of four major processing equipment.
Restraining Cones for Slaughter of Birds (Stainless Steel | 12 Birds Capacity)
- Electric Scalding Machine
High Capacity Defeathering Machine
- Chicken/Meat Cutter (Electric Powered)
- The killing Cones help to improve processing by slaughtering larger numbers of birds within shorter periods. Restraining cones (killing cones) are well-indicated for restraining birds in place while killing/slaughter. The whole process from catching the birds to the point of death is made less stressful with the help of the killing cone in the Poultry Processing Line (Combo)
- The Stainless Steel Scalding machine is used in conjunction with the defeathering machine for the removal of feathers from poultry birds (broilers, old layers, cockerels, turkeys). It has an operational capacity for processing 5-10 birds per batch. The machine is made of stainless steel material for durability and longer service life. It is easy to clean and features fitted drains and outlets.
- The High Capacity Defeathering Machine is ideal for poultry farms or chicken supply shops to handle feather removal from chickens, ducks, turkeys, pheasants, and quail in as little as one minute. It is an efficient farm input that helps save time and the cost of production. It is a small sized machine used for 1-3 birds.
- The Chicken/Meat Cutter is a compact structure with sturdy parts that offer easy maintenance features and improves meat processing efficiency. It offers a combination of efficiency as well as time-saving options for the swift processing of poultry (slaughtered/frozen) for farmers. It has high-efficiency rotor blades with safeguarding that ensures the user is safe while using it. This meat cutting machine can be adapted for tabletops, benches, and floor use. Some of these chains of equipment are locally fabricated and may require about 2 weeks to produce.