Transparent egg crate
The transparent egg crate is durable and biodegradable. They provide maximum protection for eggs against mechanical damage during transportation and storage.
- A bundle of transparent egg crates contains 100 pieces of egg crates.
- Transparent egg crates are made from durable plastic (and transparent) materials, they offer greater egg safety, durability, and cleanliness.
- When the crates are not in use they can be easily stacked together.
- This crate also features smooth surfaces which make loading and unloading easy.
- Eggs, as well as transparent egg crates, should be protected from water. The egg crates should be cleaned using a cloth and soft brush.
The advantages of using the transparent egg crate include:
- It increases the aesthetic value during the display of the eggs
- It has an overhead cover which helps in preventing eggs from falling off the crate
- It allows for good ventilation which increases the shelf life of the eggs
- It enables the early detection of egg cracks and leakage
- Made from New PET/PVC materials and not a recycled
- Made of clear materials which make your egg more attractive to customers
- Vehicles transporting food should be ideally dedicated to only transport food.
- Shell eggs packed for consumers should be stored and transported under refrigeration at an ambient (surrounding) air temperature not to exceed 45°F
- The driver should drive cautiously while transporting.