Daewy F1 (Cucumber seed)
Daewy F1 (Cucumber seed) is a popular seed variety of ridge cucumber. It is a high-yielding specie, and it is a great choice for farmers because of its ridge-cucumber taste and vigour.
It produces slender, non-bitter fruits.
Product Features of Daewy F1(Cucumber seed)
- Daewy F1 (Cucumber seed) is one of the important seeds in agriculture, and it is a high-yielding seed that produces green plants with few auxiliary leaves.
- It possesses the great taste of ridge cucumber and the vigour of a modern hybrid cucumber.
- It can be grown in both shielded areas and outdoors.
- Its harvesting period is 40-45 days after planting.
- It produces green and attractive fruits.
- It should not be over-fertilized to avoid stunted growth of the fruits.
- It can be planted all year round i.e during rainy and dry seasons.
- The vines of this plant should be sprayed with sugar water to attract more bees and form more fruit.
- These seeds are fresh, healthy, safe, and affordable.
Daewy F1(Cucumber seed) Benefits
- Daewy F1 (Cucumber seed) possesses great resistance to many pests and diseases like the cucumber vein yellow virus, cucumber scab disease, cucumber mosaic virus, and powdery mildew.
- It commands a higher price in the market than other varieties.
- Because it possesses large leaves, it is efficient in the process of photosynthesis so the plants can manufacture their food and yield better revenue.
Because of its hybrid nature, it is tolerant and can be kept fresh for a long time. They mature faster in warm climates and can grow as much as twelve feet. They can be planted in all tropical regions. Using this type of cucumber seeds, you can harvest up to five hundred bags of cucumber on one acre of farmland. This makes this type of seed a suitable choice for farming.
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now.