Atrazine 80% WP
Atrazine is used as a pre-and-post emergence herbicide for the control of annual weeds in forestry, established grasses, maize, yam, sorghum, pineapple, and sugarcane
Mix the required quantity with a little clean water to form a smooth paste, then pour the paste into the spray tank through a sieve. Add water and keep the mixture in continuous suspension by means of agitation.
- In general, use 100-200 litres of water per hectare
|Crop||Dose rate Kg/Ha|
Wear suitable protective gloves and face protection when handling. When using this agent, do not drink or smoke. Do not apply where the root of non-target plants can absorb the chemical. Avoid contaminating water supplies. Wash powder from the skin and eyes immediately. Keep away from food, drinks and animal feedstuff. Keep out of the reach of children.
The withholding period is 28 days
- Store in a suitable dry place
- Do not store near food and foodstuff
- Do not re-use empty sacks
- Harmful if it comes in contact with the skin or swallowed