Our hot-dipped galvanized Free Stall offers a comfortable environment for your cows. This product can guarantee feeding of cows, milking and fixing, among a host of other functions.
- It has a simple structure; the operation is really simple and convenient.
- Free stalls are important equipment for farmers as they allow for more efficiency in farming practices.
Free Stall: Features
- The free stalls are made of 60.3mm x 3mm tubing.
- Hot dipped galvanized after manufacture, so they have excellent anti-corrosion and antirust properties.
- Quick assembly due to simple designs.
- Heavy-duty construction, with solid and stable main bracket.
- It is labour-saving and effective.
- Due to accurate design and standard open, it is easy and safe for the animals to access.
- Cow-friendly design for easy entry and exit easy.
- Both the front door and back door can be assembled in two ways and opened conveniently, making it flexible for different farms.
- The surface is treated by hot-dip galvanization with uniform coating, which gives the crates durability and long service life.
- We use solid steel bar instead of a pipe, which is stronger and more durable.
- Using this product, each cow has its own space, making it very easy for insemination and physical examination.
Free Stall is important for…
- Cattle regular checkups
- Keeping order at the feed bunk
- Restrain cattle and heifers for dehorning, vaccinations and other medical procedures
- Milking dairy cows
- Catch your cows for herd check and artificial insemination
- Save hay and grain
- Epidemic prevention
- Calving, etc.
There are no reviews yet.