The garri sieving machine is a kind of special screening equipment with high precision and high efficiency. Different size particles and powder materials could be separated continuously by the sieve through the mesh. It can meet various requirements and promotes the efficiency of the whole production line.
This machine can be applied in garri making and in the processing of cassava starch and cassava flour production. It plays a very significant role in the making/production of these products. The garri siever is used to sieve the final product that has been dried, then the final product of garri, starch, or cassava flour will then be packed for sale or consumption.
Garri processing machines are mainly used to process cassava into garri. They include cassava peeler, cassava grater, hydraulic pressure, dry sieve, paddle washer, garri fryer, and the garri siever machine.
To process of making garri from cassava tubers involves:
- Cleaning and washing the cassava tubers.
- Cassava peeling.
- Grating cassava into mash/pulp.
- Put the cassava mash into bags or tanks for fermentation.
- Press to dewatering to get cassava mash cake.
- Breaking up the cakes and frying to get garri products.
- Garri sieving to get uniform fineness.
- Packing for sale.
Features of the Garri Sieving Machine
- It has high efficiency and performance.
- It helps save labor.
- It has a durable screen mesh, so it can be used for quite a long period of time.
- It has a simple structure, so it is easy to be operate and maintain.
- It can accommodate large quantities.
- The screen mesh can be changed easily.
- It can be operated continuously.
- The vibration sieve of the machine can help get more fine and pure finished product.