Guide to Organic Poultry Farming
Talk about the master guide to Organic Poultry Farming – and you will be referring to this eBook.
If you want it simple, detailed, and self-explanatory, then you have it!
The diseases that plague poultry farms can actually be arrested with the RIGHT herbs given in the right dosage. However, any wrong move without knowing the right dosage and the category of birds that can take each herb can be detrimental. That is why it is important to have a guide that explains everything in detail. It’s just like a coach holding you by the hand – I promise!
Some Highlights of the eBook
- Introduction to Organic Poultry (What is Organic Poultry?)
- Conditions to be Met for Organic Poultry Farming
- How to Keep Your Chickens’ GIT Healthy Always
- Natural Dewormers and How to Make Them
- Natural Growth Promoters/Enhancers/Boosters with the right combination and dosage
- How to Identify Chicken Diseases
- Prevention and Treatment of Chicken Diseases
- Prevention of Viral Diseases like Newcastle, Gumboro and more
- Successful Poultry Production Without Vaccine
- Tested and Trusted Daily Organic Medication Chart (What to use per day)
- How to Know When Things Go Wrong
- Sample Feed Formula for Broilers
- And a lot more…
What’s more, is that you get FREE mentoring after the purchase of the eBook. All you need to do is post your questions here on Afrimash and DIY Agric will respond as quickly as possible.
Issah Mahama (verified owner) –
Every serious farmer should get this book. It’s a masterpiece from the writer. It has all practical guide to a successful organic poultry farming. God bless you for such a wonderful work
Mukhtar Bala (verified owner) –
This e-book is very interested and important to everyone who wants to make a poultry farming for better profitable, it’s simple to understand as ABCD. Thanks to the author of this valuable e-book.
Dobras (verified owner) –
The ebook has been helpful. It explains every details you need aboutorganic farming
linconel (verified owner) –
The book has alot of information and it’s helpful
richard george (verified owner) –
The book was helpful
Damyshow (verified owner) –
So far so good, you know this is my first time doing organic farming in fact I have started practicing what is in the book.
Jude Chuks (verified owner) –
The book was insightful