New Hope Layer Concentrate
New Hope Layer Concentrate contains a high-quality protein source and other necessary constituents required for optimum production.
- Our range of products is widely appreciated for optimum quality, hygienic processing, and an easily digestible nature.
- It contains all micro-ingredients and proteins in a well-mixed fashion.
- In addition, it optimizes the performance and persistence of layers with high peak-production.
- This layer concentrate is recommended for feeding between 11 weeks to the culling point.
- The offered product is a 2 in 1 concentrate that offers layer birds a lot of benefits and productivity advantages.
Benefits of Using Layer Concentrate
- Specially formulated and uniquely enriched with performance-enhancing additives for making layer feeds
- High productivity (Increased number and size of eggs)
- Firm egg content increasing the shelf life of eggs
- High feed utilization
- With this product, the productivity of birds is expected to increase by 10%
How to Calculate the Mixing Ratio
- If you notice, some concentrate feed manufacturers write percentages on the packaging sack of their concentrate rations. For this product, the recommended mixing ratio is either 35% or 30%. For example, 30% Layer Concentrate.
- Some farmers think that figure means the level of crude protein (CP) in the concentrate. The truth is that the percentage is not necessarily the amount or level of CP.
- It is the proportion/ratio of the concentrate that must go to the quantity of feed to be prepared. In other words, it is the mixing ratio.
- For example, if you want to make a tonne (1000kg) of layer concentrate using 30% Concentrate, it means you need to use 300 kg (12 bags). The calculation is as follows:
(30 ÷ 100) x 1000 kg = 300 kg of the New Hope Layer Concentrate
- The other 70% would be maize (45%) + wheat offal (25%).
- For a 35% mixing ratio, use 45% maize and 20% wheat offal.