Live birds of all ages are often being transported mainly via road network to various destinations. Stress in birds could arise as a result of transportation, temperature changes, starvation, disease conditions etc. These often result in discomfort, ill health, and unexpected mortalities.
- During heat stress especially, self-produced ascorbic acid thus becomes insufficient to meet the bird’s requirements.
- Glucose-Cee, therefore, imbibes the relationship between glucose and vitamin C to dramatically improve immunity and overall cellular health. Dextrose helps increase weight and muscle with a rapid boost of energy and nourishment. It is easily absorbed as well.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), an antioxidant, plays an important role in protecting the birds from free radical-induced damage.
- The inclusion of vitamin C in the diet has also been known to influence calcium metabolism, with improved bone and egg-shell mineralization, increased immunity, feed intake, weight gain, carcass weight etc in birds.
Composition of Glucose-Cee
- Vitamin C
Dosage and Administration
- 100g to be dissolved in 200 liters of drinking water.
- Glucose-Cee can also be sprinkled on the feed.
Withdrawal period: Nil.
- For veterinary use only
- Store in a dry cool place, keep below 25 degrees
There are no reviews yet.