Rayve tick and flea powder
When pets are exposed to the environment (playing outside on lawns and grasses), there is a tendency for contact with ticks/ectoparasites naturally lodged on grasses etc.
As ticks and fleas are blood-sucking insects, there is a tendency for the pets to become anemic with consequent heavy infestations. Most ectoparasites act as vectors/carriers and transmit secondary diseases to pets. These include Lyme disease, tularemia, ehrlichiosis, babesi0sis and more. Many of these diseases can kill pets.
Directions for use
- Make sure the pet is properly restrained
- Apply only on dry skin while the animal is standing.
- Ensure the powder does not go beyond fur to the ears.
- Comb/groom the fur the “wrong” way (against the bend of hair).
- Leave the animal for about 20 minutes
- Further comb/groom the fur of the animal to remove the remnant of the powder from the skin coat
- Release the animal from restraint.
- For animal use only.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid inhalation/contact with the eyes.
- Get the aid of a veterinarian.
- Treat symptomatically.