Budded dwarf hybrid citrus: Sweet orange, Tangelo (Honeybell orange), Grape citrus, Lime, Lisbon Lemon, Indian Lemon, Shaddock/Pomelo, Tangerine is an improved variety of citrus. Apart from their strong nutrient concentration in Vitamins, they also contain sugars, fibres, potassium, folate, calcium, etc. They are grown in various parts of the world.
- Thrive in Fertile and well-nourished soil.
- Resistant to diseases.
- Ability to adjust to various modes of cultivation.
- Produces a very large quantity of the crop.
- Matures at an early stage.
- Cholesterol free.
- The soil must be subjected to a continual supply of moisture.
- Organic fertilizers should not be used during the first year of planting.
- Little or no shade is required.
- Regular pruning is required.
- Do not plant in areas prone to waves of strong winds.
Benefits of Budded dwarf hybrid citrus
- High yield of quality hybrid citrus fruits.
- Assists in the body’s metabolic activities: cleanses the liver by aiding the excretion of toxic wastes from the liver.
- Boosts the immunity of the human system against diseases.
- They possess anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Are used in the production of citrus juices which raise the citrate levels in the body hence reducing the risk of kidney stones.
Place your order today for all kinds of budded dwarf citrus varieties. We deliver nationwide.