Potassium Sulphate SOP
Potassium Sulphate SOP is a potash fertilizer required for healthy plants.
- Potassium Sulphate SOP is a potash fertilizer.
- It is completely water-soluble.
- It is composed of four main nutrients; phosphorus, nitrogen, sulphur, and potassium.
- It contains 53% potassium and 17% sulphur.
- It boosts fruit quality and the shelf life of plants.
- It adjusts the pH level of soil and hydroponic systems which is vital in the growth process of plants.
- It is suitable for foliar application.
- It is recommended for all phases of growth – from the development of fruits and tubers, maturation, and the colouring of fruits.
- It enhances the growth of roots.
- It improves the yield and quality of plants.
- It is affordable and safe to use.
- This fertilizer facilitates leaf growth and photosynthetic development.
- This fertilizer is very beneficial as its advantages start showing shortly after application.
- Potassium Sulphate SOP balances plants’ metabolism to enhance protein synthesis to stimulate plants for healthy growth.
- It boosts the immune system in plants so they become more resistant to diseases.
- It increases plants’ resistance to drought.
- It safeguards plants from stressful conditions like high or low soil pH, presence of pests, high or low soil moisture, temperature stress, root disease, nutrient imbalance, etc.
Potassium Sulphate SOP contains two of the essential nutrients that plants need to reach optimum growth and utmost potential. Plants’ physiological function depends on these nutrients. It is formulated for productive delivery and instantaneous uptake. It can be used in reservoirs, drip irrigation, and spray applications. It works perfectly for fertigation in open fields and greenhouses.
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!