Maxmech brush cutter is powered by a very reliable and powerful engine that delivers a powerful and smooth performance every time.
- The bike type handle ensures complete balance and control for much easier handling.
- It also comes with a strap for carrying it during work.
- The brushcutter can be easily coupled by the customer.
- For even more comfort, the ergonomically designed controls which have a soft skin that will reduce vibration to allow for longer periods of use without any strain on the hands and arms.
- It allows you to work through a full 360 degree.
- The unique engine is reliable, efficient, and quiet, making it kinder to the environment yet offering you superb performance.
- Model: BC430
- Engine type: Air-cooled, 2-stroke
- Displacement: 43cc
- Rated power: 1.25kW/1.70hp
- No-load speed: 7500rpm
- Full-tank capacity: 1.oliter
- Gross weight/net weight: 6.9kg/6.2kg
Key features of our brush cutter
- Comes with double harness, grass blade, and easy to load semi-automatic trimmer head.
- Angled handlebar & combo guard for both trimmer heads & grass blades.
- Low vib system for reduced vibration.
- 17-Inch Cutting Path.
- Engine and starter designed with Start Smart technology so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- The Air Purge system removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
What is in the box?
Manual, machine, measuring container, blade, autocut, strap, and tools
How Brush Cutter Works?
Brush cutters are a type of garden tool necessary for cutting foliage, grass, shrubs, etc. They have blades that cut your grass as you drag it towards them.
Here is the starting procedure of a brush cutter:
- First, you need to place the brush cutters in a well-ventilated area
- Check if there are any combustible materials around you. If there is, remove them immediately. There should not be any combustible materials within a 10 ft radius.
- If your brush cutter comes with a primer bulb, press it 5 times.
- Check if the engine is cold. Use choke for a cold engine.
- Start the brushcutter, you need to pull the cord to start the engine.
- Make sure your brush cutter is kept at a cool and dry spot after every session, don’t let water get in
- Clean it properly after use. Some parts might accumulate more dirt and in that case, clean them with a bit of oil before any rust grows on them.
There are no reviews yet.