Dizengoff 16L Knapsack Sprayer
Dizengoff 20L knapsack sprayer is used to apply herbicides to control weeds and spray micro-nutrients to enhance plant growth. It is light in weight yet sufficiently strong, easily workable and portable.
- The internal paddle agitator of the sprayer easily provides constant mixing of liquid, wettable powder and petroleum distillate herbicides, pesticides and fungicides for weed control and crop protection
- The inline piston pump, mounted inside the tank, reduces the exposure of the operator to chemicals and is fitted with dual piston cups that will give years of service life
- The 5.2 gallon tank has a 5.5″ opening, deep strainer, molded carry handle, accurate volume markings in gallons and liters and capacity to add chemicals without having to premix the total solution
- A 53″ reinforced chemical resistant hose, field serviceable trigger valve with lock, 22″ stainless steel wand with nozzle filter and adjustable nozzle makes spraying a comfortable job
Dizengoff 16L features
The manual sprayer features an ergonomically designed green UV-resistant tank.
- The tank is curved to fit the operators back for improved comfort.
- The sprayer is fitted with a strong base for increased stability and protection when placed on the ground.
- The sprayer features a pump lever that connects to a pump rod that lifts and then pushes the brass piston up and down in a straight line inside the tank, reducing the potential for operator exposure to chemicals.
- This added leverage reduces operator pumping fatigue and wear on the dual Viton piston cups.
- The internal piston pump design allows for paddle agitation with each stroke of the pump for constant mixing of your agri-chemicals.
- The pump handle locks to the pump rod, and the wand to the pump handle, for neat and clutter free storage.
|Product Dimensions||15.5 x 7.9 x 21.4 inches|
|Item Weight||5.2 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||5.24 pounds|