Coppens Feed for Catfish Pregrowers
Coppens Feed for Catfish Pregrowers is an imported feed delivered by LifeForce Feeds and the products are reputed for optimal protein content. We offer highly tailored, premium pregrower feeds for fish farmers, aquaculturists and distributors all over Nigeria. The product has been formulated after extensive studies carried out at the Coppens Research Center and they are confirmed to give good protein utilization and efficient growth in catfish.
Our premium products offer the following advantages:
- With our product, you will achieve a higher yield on your farm in an incredibly shorter time.
- Our feeds offer low nutrient discharge implying that the intact feeds are still available for your fish after a long time.
- Improved feed conversion ratio (FCR).
- It becomes easier for you to produce healthy fish of good quality.
- As your fish take our product, you have an excellent return on your investment.
Coppens Feed for Catfish Pregrowers (2mm) is the best for the following reasons:
- It is a high quality floating feed for catfish pregrowers.
- The feed is based on the highest quality ingredients and contains vitamin and mineral levels which are defined for catfish to keep them in good condition.
- Because of high-quality ingredients, this feed is easily digestible which minimizes water pollution.
- The feeds also have high water stability, making it very suitable for intensive recirculation systems.
- The high palatability of this feed results in good feed intake.
- It can give fast growth and low FCR.
- Specific ingredients are present in the feed which cause microbial balancing that ensures the health and development of fast-growing larvae and fry.
- Naturally enhanced product to promote the development of the digestive system and accessory organs to facilitate feed digestion and nutrient uptake.
Importance of Quality Feed for Pregrower Production
- Feed is essential for the economical production of high-quality, healthy fish.
- Feed containing the balanced ration is required for optimal growth.
- Good feed prepares the fish for the grower stage.
- A high-quality feed is required to promote immune system stimulation in order to ease the fight against infections.