Coppens Feed for Catfish Larvae
Coppens Feeds for Catfish Larvae are imported animal feeds delivered by LifeForce Feeds and the products are reputed for optimal protein content. We offer highly tailored, premium larval feeds for fish farmers, hatcheries and distributors all over Nigeria. The product has been formulated after extensive studies carried out at the Coppens Research Center and they are confirmed to give good protein utilization and efficient growth in catfish.
Our premium products offer the following advantages:
- With our product, you will achieve a higher yield on your farm in an incredibly shorter time.
- Our feeds offer low nutrient discharge implying that the intact feeds are still available for your fish after a long time.
- Improved feed conversion ratio (FCR)
- It becomes easier for you to produce healthy fish of good quality.
- As your fish take our product, you have an excellent return on your investment.
Coppens Feeds for Catfish Larvae (0.2mm – 0.5mm) is the best for the following reasons:
- It is specially formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of catfish fry after the yolk sac stage.
- This feed contains high-quality ingredients and an immune stimulant (ß-glucans) to support natural disease resistance.
- It is an ideal artemia replacer and reduces deformities to a minimum.
- Water pollution is minimized because the feed is easily digestible and the crumbles are very water stable.
- The particulate sizes are most suitable for the very young age of your fish.
- Specific ingredients are present in the feed which cause microbial balancing that ensures the health and development of fast-growing larvae and fry.
- Naturally enhanced product to promote the development of the digestive system and accessory organs to facilitate feed digestion and nutrient uptake.
Importance of Quality Feed for Fry Production
- The feed is essential for the economical production of high-quality, healthy fish.
- Feed containing the balanced ration is required for optimal growth.
- Good feed helps in the transition of the fish from the yolk sac stage to the fry stage.
- High-quality feed is required to promote immune system stimulation in order to ease the fight against infections.