Globamax 1000 is a triple acting compound based on protected calcium butyrate, calcium lactate, and a unique carrier and works synergistically to mitigate key inhibitors of good gut health.
- The offered product is designed to fortify the gut by strengthening gut physiology, stimulating gut health, and readying the animal to maximize its performance and boost your investment.
- It reduces intestinal inflammation can offer direct inhibition to specific bacteria like Salmonella sp. and Clostridia sp.
How it works
- Butyric acid feeds the intestinal enterocytes, improves villi length, and stimulates the expression of tight junction proteins and mucin production, a core part of the protective mucus membrane. The addition of our unique carrier increases the thickness and structure of the mucus membrane, improving water absorption for drier litter.
- The offered product helps to control immune responses by reducing the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines and stimulate specific immunity. This allows for a better response to vaccination and a stronger ability to fight disease.
- The synergy between Ca-butyrate and Ca-lactate has a direct inhibitory effect on Salmonella, E. coli, and C. perfringens at intestinal pH. It also stimulates antimicrobial peptide production and has no negative effect on beneficial lactobacilli.
Benefits of using Globamax 1000
- Regeneration and improvement of the gut wall.
- Supporting optimal balance of intestine microflora.
- Stimulate differentiation and growth of gut wall cells for optimum digestion and maximal absorption.
- Shift towards oral tolerance and specific immune response.
- Inhibition of pathogenic bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Clostridium, Campylobacter, Streptococcus and, Salmonella spp.)
- Proven positive effect on FCR, laying rate, egg mass, eggshell quality.
Active ingredients in Globamax 1000
- Double coated calcium butyrate, calcium lactate, calcium aluminium silicate
Administration and dosage
- Starter feed : 0.5 kg/ton
- Grower – Finisher feed : 0.5 -0.75 kg/ton
- Layers – Breeders : 1 -2 kg/ton
- Do not mix directly with pure strong acids.
- The calcium and energy content of the product can be taken into consideration when formulating diets.