five-DICLACOX is an active anticoccidial used in veterinary specific for the treatment of coccidiosis in poultry birds and farm animals. Coccidiosis is a parasitic disease of the intestinal tract of animals caused by coccidian protozoa. The disease spreads from one animal to another by contact with infected faeces or ingestion of infected tissue. Diarrhoea, which may become bloody in severe cases, is the primary symptom.
Composition of five-DICLACOX
- Diclazuril – 25mg
- Special solvent ad -100ml
- Diclazuril is a broad-spectrum anti-coccidia against different strains of Eimeria. Effective for all stages of Eimeria spp (including schizogony and gametogony).
- Specific for prevention and treatment of Coccidiosis in piglets, poultry, calves, kids, lambs and rabbits.
Administration and dosage of five-DICLACOX
Administration via drinking water or direct oral use with only one dose.
- Piglets: 1ml/2.5kg Bw at 3-5 days old
- Calves, kids, lambs and rabbits: 1ml/2.5 Bw
- Poultry: 50ml in 100L water or 0.28 ml/10kg Bw
- Administration via drinking water or feed,
- Poultry: 100g/00L -400L water/120-180kg feed for 3000-4000kg Bw/day
- In a dry, cool place, under 30oC.
- For poultry and young animals.
- Ensure to check product labels or manuals for user guides and instructions.
- The product is available at Afrimash for nationwide delivery.