We offer Furacare which is an effective drug for the prevention and treatment of diseases caused by Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- It offers broad-spectrum coverage against many bacterial diseases affecting birds.
- Furacare can also be administered in cases of vitamin deficiency and stresses.
- This product was manufactured by Bifems Animal Health & Agricultural Services, a reliable brand for the production of animal health products.
- The product is suitable for use in poultry birds.
Each gram contains
- Oxytetracycline 5000mg
- Colistin sulphate 5000mg
- Vitamin A 1500000 I.U
- Vitamin B 2000mg
- Vitamin C 2000mg
- Vitamin K 2000mg
- Dextrose monohydrate 770mg
- Furacare WSP is an extremely effective combination of broad-spectrum antibiotics and vitamins.
- It is effective as prevention and treatment against diseases caused by Gram-positive and Gram-negative germs e.g fowl cholera, Chronic Respiratory Disease, infectious coryza, intestinal infection, pullorosis, streptococcal and staphylococcal infections, etc.
- It can also improve growth performance in pigs, poultry and calves. It can be administered in case of vitamin deficiency and stress.
Dosage and administration
- Oral administration via drinking waters
- Prevention regimen: 100g to 300 litres of drinking water 3-5 days
- Treatment regimen: 100g to 200 litres of drinking water 3-5 days
- Medicated water should be used within 24 hours
- Edible tissue 7 days, egg 5 days
There are no reviews yet.