Promin is a probiotic and growth promoter for your poultry birds. The offered product is an anabolic liquid supplement for the production of healthier birds and improvement of amino acid profile. Give Promin to your poultry birds and expect performance enhancement and growth promotion to increase the economic yield of your establishment.
Casein hydrolysate containing the most balanced source of all essential amino acid, chelated minerals, electrolytes, and yeast autolysate.
- (In Drinking Water) Chicks: 15ml/ 100 birds/ day for 5 days. This is to be repeated after every 10 days.
- Growers: 15ml/ 100 birds/ day for 5 days to be repeated after every 10 days.
Note: Promin can be used for all ages of birds.
Poultry production: How probiotics can play a role
Because of their perceived role as growth promoters, different kinds of probiotics have been produced to meet the requirement of sustainable production in the poultry industry. Probiotics have also served as alternatives to the use of antibiotics and this has caused a considerable drop in the incidence of antimicrobial resistance in poultry birds.
Administration of probiotics to your poultry animals may have a number of beneficial effects, including:
- The rapid development of a healthy gut microflora: Helps achieve eubiosis by ensuring that beneficial microbes are retained in the gut of your birds while harmful ones are destroyed.
- Stabilization of digestion
- Increased growth performance by serving as a good bodybuilding supplement for enhancing production and growth performance in poultry
- They can protect newly hatched chicks by helping them build and establish well-balanced gut microflora. Probiotic products can be sprayed onto the chicks already in the hatchery or be applied via the drinking water during the first days of life.
- They provide conditions in the chicks’ intestines that favor the colonization by beneficial microbes.
- Stimulation and rapid maturation of the immune system
- Egg production in size and number is improved in layers when Promin is used.
- During periods of low feed consumption e. g heat stress, or convalescence, Promin provides birds with a balanced feed supplementation.
- Promin is helpful in achieving a good FCR in broilers.
- Reduced incidence of diarrhea
- Considerably lowers mortality rates
- Higher profitability on your poultry farms