Super 10 Cleaning Agent
Super 10 has a wide application in agriculture. These include improved results on the elimination of unpleasant odors in farms, as well as creating a sparkling environment around the home, office, hotels, cars, pens, stores etc. It is an eco-friendly product cleaning product with industrial strength which penetrates, dissolves and emulsifies even the toughest dirt and grime.
Super 10 makes all your cleaning chores easier, yet it is compatible with the environment. You’ll love the way it penetrates grease and stains, wipes out fingerprints, black heel marks, and soapy residue on tile and grout. You choose the strength you need for each cleaning task.
Super 10 gives you extra cleaning power because of its unique, 3-way action formula:
- Super 10 penetrates the spot or stain and gets between the surface and the dirt.
- Super 10 dissolves it, breaking up dirt and grease for easy removal.
- Super 10 emulsifies it into the cleaning solution for easy removal by rinsing or wiping. Super 10 has powerful reserve alkalinity that becomes aggressive only when it chemically “recognizes” dirt and grime.
Mode of action
Super 10 makes water “wetter” for faster action, using a combination of non-ionic wetting agents, organic solvents and natural soaps. It’s concentrated, 3-way action formula gets between the surface and the dirt for superior cleaning performance.
- Effective in removing stubborn fabric stains as well as cleaning surfaces.
- Industrial strength that is harmless to any surface where it’s safe to use water.
- Highly Concentrated: A little goes a long way in achieving rigorous cleaning.
- 3-way action. Penetrates, dissolves, emulsifies.
- Versatile & economical. Does the job of dozens of specialty household cleaners at a fraction of the cost.
- Effective on every job from removing stubborn stains in fabrics to cleaning garage floors.
- Free-rinsing. Leaves no sticky residue.
- Nonflammable and 100% biodegradable (Phosphate-free).
How to Use Super 10
For best results, dilute Super 10 before using according to the ratios below. Super 10 provides you with one cleaning concentrate that does the job of many specialty cleaners.
- Extra heavy-duty cleaning: (1:3 ratio) About 150mL of Super 10 in a 650mL spray bottle, and fill with water.
- Heavy-duty cleaning: (1:10 ratio) About 60mL of Super 10 in a 650mL spray bottle, and fill with water.
- General Cleaning: (1:20 ratio) About 30mL of Super 10 in a 650mL spray bottle, and fill with water.
Where to use Super 10:
- Bathroom: 1:20 ratio
- Floor: 1:10 ratio: Spot-clean rugs
- Spot-clean rugs: 1:128 ratio: Floor (for unwaxed surfaces only), laminated wood (do not use on hardwood), tile, vinyl
- Home: 1:10 ratio:
- Enameled surfaces: 1:20 ratio:
- Walls: 3 drops of Super 10 in 22 oz/650mL water in a spray bottle: Windows, mirrors, dusting.
- Kitchen: 1:3 ratio:
- Brooders, Stovetops (for tough stains), fume hoods: 1:10 ratio
- Appliances: Chrome, countertops, stovetops, pre-soak pots and pans: 1:20 ratio
- Laundry: 1:10 ratio: Spot remover for ink, crayon, lipstick, and ground-in dirt and grime. Test for colorfastness before using on the entire surface.
- Outside Home: 1:3 ratio: Engine cleaner (exterior), grease and oil spots, hand tools, garage floors, barbecue grills, driveways, patio furniture, farm equipment, pens, livestock houses etc.
There are no reviews yet.