The F1 pawpaw seeds have gone through an intensive breeding program to become one of the markets leading Pawpaw varieties. This is because of its premium hybrid quality and open-pollinated seeds.
Features F1 Pawpaw Seeds
- The F1 pawpaw seeds are the first filial generation of offspring of distinctly different parental types.
- Their major advantage is that they retain a lot of desirable traits from the parent plants.
- The seeds are typically organic, healthy and very viable.
- The variety is more resistant to most typical pawpaw diseases such as ringspot virus.
- The F1 seeds produce fruits with excellent fruit setting ability.
- They produce vigorous plants with strong thick stems.
- The seeds produce high yielding fruits with a very attractive red colour, which are typically remarkably sweet.
- They have an early maturity rate after planting.
- Seeds should be planted at a distance of 2m x 2m spacing intervals both row and column.
- They help in lowering high Cholesterol. The F1 pawpaw seeds are rich in fibre, vitamin C and antioxidants that prevent cholesterol build up in your arteries.
- They help with healthy weight loss.
- They are good for boosting immunity.
- Good for Diabetics.
- They are great for the eyes.
- Protect Against Arthritis.
- They possess fibres that help to improve digestive health.
- Help to ease Menstrual Pain.
- They help to prevent signs of ageing.
- Promotes Hair Growth.