Our VetOdine is a premium iodine disinfectant. The ingredient acting as a surfactant, helps the solution to moisten and penetrate the object, so as to strengthen the bactericidal action of iodine.
- Studies show that it can kill the bacteria by destroying the permeability barrier of the cell membrane to make the nucleic acid leak and enzyme activity decrease.
- This product can be used to disinfect farmhouses, hatchery and slaughterhouses, drinking water, animals’ body, and the environment.
- It is an iodophor formulation that features the versatile properties of a cleaning agent, disinfectant, sanitiser, and deodorizer in one formulation.
- The product is the recommended formulation for sanitizing drinking water and disinfecting poultry sheds, footbaths, hatchery, incubator, poultry equipment, food processing plants, etc.
Composition of VetOdine
- Iodine USP 1.75%w/v as 2-pyrrolidinone, 1-ethenyl-homopolymer compound
- With iodine. 1-vinyl-2-pyrrolidinone polymer compound with iodine
- Farm disinfection, cleaning of all equipment: 10 – 20 ml /l of water.
- Sanitizing Poultry Drinking Water: 1- 2ml /10 litres of water
- Sanitizing Clean Table Egg Shells: 8mls / 5l of water
- Shoe Bath Sanitizer: 20-25mls/l of water.
- Hand Sanitation: 4ml / 2.5ltrs of water
- Store in closed containers in a cool dry place
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not transfer to a different container
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal
- Do not use iodine for cleaning copper or brass utensils.
- Do not use hot water for making solutions of iodine.
- Diluting Iodine in water gives yellow/amber colour, and a change of this colour indicates that the cleaning property is lost. Make fresh solution again.