Vertical feed mixers
The vertical feed mixers will help you avoid the risk of unbalanced feeds by mechanically mixing your feed ingredients to achieve evenness throughout your feed.
- After crushing with the hammermill, the crushed feeds should be transferred into the mixer and thoroughly mixed.
- The capacity of this equipment is 1 tonne per hour.
Vertical feed mixers for fish & poultry feed mill
- The vertical mixer is very commonly used for poultry and fish feeds.
- It helps to mix all the added ingredients from the feed formula very evenly throughout the whole feedstuff. It works smartly and neatly.
- Feed ingredients are mixed by elevating them to the top of the mixer using a spiral mixer and then allowing the ingredients to fall down and then take them up again. They are the most common in livestock feed mills.
- You can watch the result of the mixing from the external opening but you cannot add water or other liquid to the mixture because of the shape of the mixer.
- If you will be adding liquid (like water) during milling, you should consider a horizontal mixer.
- The vertical mixers can be powered by 7.5KW to 21.25KW plants depending on the capacity you choose to buy.
When you request a QUOTATION for any of the vertical mixers, please include additional inquiries and details so we can provide a suitably tailored response via PFI.