Global Canine Pour On is a premium product that effectively kills fleas, ticks, and lice. The product comes in powdered form and kills the parasites by contact mechanism.
- You can order for the small or big size, depending on your preference.
- Keep this product out of reach of children, it is for veterinary use only.
Global Canine Pour On: Features
- Kills ticks, fleas, and lice through contact
- Can be used for preventative treatment
- Suitable for all ages of pets
Storage and Disposal
- Do not contaminate the water or food of your dogs with this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place that is inaccessible to children.
- Pesticide disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on-site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
- Container disposal: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty, offer for recycling, if available. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- In just 30 days, 25 adult female fleas can multiply into 250,000 fleas!
- The eggs are laid in the pet’s coat, and drop off almost anywhere dog may roam, especially where they sleep.
- Flea eggs and larvae are the first 2 of 4 stages in the flea life cycle. If these two stages are not terminated, then larvae will spin silk cocoons and enter the pupal stage, preparing them for adulthood. Hartz UltraGuard not only kills adult fleas but also the eggs and larvae, preventing future infestations.
- Eggs hatch in 7 weeks
- Larvae feed on the host in 3-12 days, then live off-host 8-90 days
- Nymphs feed on second host 3-10 days, then live off-host 17-100 days
- Adults emerge and live on the host for up to 2 months
- Ticks pose many health threats to your pet such as:
- Lyme Disease
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Tick Paralysis