Centre Multivit-Amino is a general vitamin and amino acid supplement for all kinds of livestock. It is a formulation of multivitamins fortified with essential vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and trace elements.
- Highly recommended for use in poultry of all ages during periods of stress such as heat, vaccination, transport, debeaking, etc.
- The offered product has a rich composition of antioxidants and electrolytes.
- Excellent product for the management of heat stress during the dry season and other conditions causing heat stress.
- Boosts immune system and stimulates/ increases feed, water, consumption in birds.
- Stabilizes egg production and improves eggshell quality with a reduction of cracks.
- It can combat dehydration in layers.
- Very affordable and cost-effective.
Features of Centre Multivit-Amino
- Essential nutritional supplement for chicks from day-old till the fourteenth day of life. It can also be fed to chicks till they are 4 weeks of age.
- Ensures faster growth
- Aids recovery from stress
- An anti-stress after periods such as transportation and vaccination
- An egg booster for laying birds
- Use disinfectant-free water
- For veterinary use only
How to store Centre Multivit-Amino
- Store in a dry, dark place (max. 30oC).
- Store in closed packing, away from air.
- Keep away from children.
Uses And Benefits
- Strong & effective product for faster & healthier growth, disease tolerance, immune building in poultry & cattle.
- A complete product with vitamins, amino acids and minerals for poultry and cattle.
- For the correction of Vitamin, Protein & Minerals nutritional disorders in poultry and cattle.
- Prevents early chick mortality & infections.
- For peak development, egg mass, body weight and fertility.
- It increases egg production and overcomes stress and mineral deficiency.
- As an Instant Energy Booster for all sorts of stress and diseases.
- It increases the cost of FCR and reduced feed prices for poultry and livestock.
- To make the DNA & RNA. And to maintain the metabolism and health of the cells of the body.
- It is very useful for the better management of intestinal microflora.
- For a quicker and more sustainable development of Poultry, Calf and Goat.
- Increases milk production and milk quality in cattle.
- Highly suggested animal product by a veterinarian for poultry and cattle.