Neimeth Piperazine is a liquid anthelmintic with strong activity against roundworms infecting poultry birds and swine.
- Neimeth Piperazine is a worm expeller for swine and poultry.
- It is suitable for turkeys, broilers, and layers.
- It is very miscible in water.
- It is composed of 17% pure piperazine.
- Piperazine is an organic compound made up of a six-membrane ring containing two distinct nitrogen atoms.
- Piperazine mediates its anthelmintic function by paralyzing parasites, therefore, allowing the host body to rapidly eject the intrusive and harmful organism.
- It is an alternative medication for ascariasis inflicted by Ascaris lumbricoides (roundworm) and enterobiasis (oxyuriasis) caused by Enterobius vermicularis (pinworm).
- A 900ml container can deworm 1500 birds over six weeks of age.
- A 900ml container can deworm 3000 birds under six weeks of age.
- This product has a wide safety margin.
- Neimeth Piperazine is used to protect poultry (layers, broilers, turkey) and swine from infections caused by roundworms and pinworms.
- It is used to protect swine from infections caused by nodular worms.
- It can be easily administered.
- This product is safe for use in chicks, and it extends the life span of animals.
- It boosts the growth performance of pigs and poultry.
Neimeth Piperazine completely ousts worms from swine and poultry. It is especially effective in the treatment of partial intestinal obstruction caused by Ascaris worms – a disease regularly detected in young ones of animals. It can be administered with food or without it. It is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract.
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!