Pox Off is a combination of Procaine penicillin, Streptomycin, and Ascorbic acid which is capable of scaling off destructive tissues caused by the fowlpox virus.
- It is a formulation containing antibiotics and vitamins which is capable of scaling off destructive tissues caused by the fowlpox virus.
- It is a special combination of bacteriostatic antibiotics, sulfonamides and vitamins recommended for the prevention and treatment of acute poxvirus in poultry (turkeys/chickens).
- This product is a powder formulation especially recommended for the treatment and prevention of acute and chronic cases of fowlpox infection in poultry.
- It can be administered orally via drinking water.
Procaine penicillin 3g
Ascorbic acid 4g
Pox Off: Dosage
Prevention (or prophylactic) dose
- 100g to medicate 100 litres of drinking water for 3 days
- 100g to medicate 50 litres of drinking water for 3 days
- The offered product is a versatile antibiotic medicine that can be used to treat many different infections caused by bacteria, in addition to fowlpox treatment.
- These include infections of the blood, brain, lungs, bones, joints, urinary tract, stomach and intestines.
- It stops the growth of the bacteria causing the infection and clears the infection. It also helps treat as well as prevent diarrhoea that may occur due to the use of this medicine or due to stomach/gut(intestine) infections.
- Administer it for as long as prescribed by the doctor and avoid skipping doses. This will make sure that all bacteria are killed and they do not become resistant.